Major new features
Add CSS rules manually in Style Editor to build professionally looking pages. Take a look at this customized login page: page background, input controls and Facebook button appearance were adjusted via CSS rules added in Style Editor. Click this image to open sample app in browser.
New menus, icons, multiple menus, new menu styles
Similar to search panel filters provide instant feedback on numbers of records matching each criteria. You can select multiple criteria or multiple intervals for each filter. Feel free to play with this live demo. In this demo filters are Manufacturer, Car type, Horsepower range and Transmission type.
Revisions in Visual Editor
Track all changes made in Visual Editor, review and restore any revision. Red areas show what was deleted, green areas show what were added.
Customize search panel wizard – freeze search panel option, choose search fields and default option for each field
- Google-like search (search by each word independently or by the whole phrase if double quoted), search results highlighting
Minor new features
- New search options – do not show any data before search, required search fields (i.e. homes for sale database, do not allow to show any data until zip code is selected).
- Lookup wizard enhancements – all lookup wizard types can be both master and dependent controls now including list of check boxes, radio-buttons, multiselect list box etc.
- Warning when leaving Add/Edit page with modified data
- ‘Prevent duplicate data’ option (find this option under ‘Edit as’ settings).
- New datepickers (inline or popup mode)
- Find/Replace in SQL editor, new UI of ‘Datasource tables’ screen
- View as: Image, new option – show list of thumbnails with one large image preview.
- ‘More …’ option now works with HTML fields
- Saving searches in the database for later retrieval