Quiz template - collect data the easy way
Grade your students, get feedback from your customers or engage with your website audience with this tool. This template helps you build simple multiple choices quizzes and collect data you need.
For a limited time you can get this template for $50.
If you are already own Survey template v1.x you can upgrade to version 2 for $20.
Quiz template v2 is available to users of PHPRunner 8.x or better, ASPRunnerPro 9.x or better, ASPRunner.NET 8.x or better.
Version 1.0 - May 2011
- Multiple choice questions
- Option to view correct answers after responding
- Option to retake the test
- Option to assign ranks based on test results
Version 2.0 - April, 2016
- Option to show questions in random order
- Assign different scores to each question
- Option to build a time limited quiz
- Option to limit number of questions to be shown
- Question categories
Click images for full size screenshots
View answers mode
- PHPRunner 8.1 or better, ASPRunnerPro 9.1 or better, ASPRunner.NET 8.1 or better
- Supported databases are Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and Postgre
How to create a basic test
- Login as an admin and proceed to the tests table. Add a new test.
- Add questions for this test.
- Add answers for each question. Make sure to mark one of answers as the correct one.
- Add messages (optional). Make sure to specify the range (min and max score values that triggers message to be displayed).
This it. Now you can click "Take test" link next to test name to take quiz.
How to create an advanced test
Lets say you need to build a math test for third graders. You have a total pool of 200 questions split into four categories: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division. You need to display ten random questions from each category. Multiplication and Division questions cost 2 points, Addition and Subtraction questions cost 1 point.
- Create test. Enable random order and use categories.
- Add questions and assign categories and points. Add answers and mark correct answers.
- For each category specify number of questions as 10
- Set time to take test to 20 minutes
- Set number of questions per page to some reasonable number like two.
This is it.