Quiz template - collect data the easy way
Grade your students, get feedback from your customers or engage with your website audience with this tool. This template helps you build simple multiple choices quizzes and collect data you need.
You can get this template for $50.
If you are already own Quiz template v1 or v2 you can upgrade to version 4 for $25. Version 4 is free of charge for version 3 owners.
Note: Quiz template v4 requires a valid license of PHPRunner or ASPRunner.NET or ASPRunnerPro version 10.8 or better.
Version 4.0 - June 2020
- New question types: Single choice, Multiple choice, Decision matrix, Fill-in blanks
- Option to add a video or an image description to each question
- Option to allow to go to Previous question
- Option to Finish quiz early
- Option to save and return to quiz later
- Option to Review and Change answers
- Option to Redirect to another page after test finished
- Option to show a welcome page before answering the quiz
- Option to send quiz results to email address (can be changed via events)
- Option for admin to see, edit and delete all responses
Version 3.0 - February 2019
- Added PHPRunner v10 and ASPRunner.NET v10 compatibility
Version 2.0 - April 2016
- Option to show questions in random order
- Assign different scores to each question
- Option to build a time limited quiz
- Option to limit number of questions to be shown
- Question categories
Version 1.0 - May 2011
- Multiple choice questions
- Option to view correct answers after responding
- Option to retake the test
- Option to assign ranks based on test results
Click images for full size screenshots
View answers mode
Fill in blanks question
- Version 10.8 or better of PHPRunner, ASPRunnerPro or ASPRunner.NET
- Supported databases are Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and Postgre
How to create a basic test
- Login as an admin and proceed to the tests table. Add a new test.
- Add questions for this test.
- Add answers for each question. Make sure to mark one of the answers as the correct one.
- Add messages (optional). Make sure to specify the range (min and max score values that triggers the message to be displayed).
This is. Now you can click "Take test" link next to the test name to take the quiz.
How to create an advanced test
Let's say you need to build a math test for third graders. You have a total pool of 200 questions split into four categories: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division. You need to display ten random questions from each category. Multiplication and Division questions cost 2 points, Addition and Subtraction questions cost 1 point.
- Create test. Enable random order and use categories.
- Add questions and assign categories and points. Add answers and mark correct answers.
- For each category specify number of questions as 10
- Set time to take test to 20 minutes
- Set number of questions per page to some reasonable number like 5.
This is it.