This template is designed to perform two common emails tasks:
You can get this template for $50.
If you are already own MassMailer template v1, v2 or v3 you can upgrade to version 4 for $25.
Version 4.0 - December 2018
Version 3.0 - November 2017
Version 2.1 - January 2016
Version 2 - May 2015
Version 1.1 - March 2015
Version 1.0 - February 2015
Click images for full size screenshots
1. Make sure you specified correct SMTP settings in PHPRunner project. SMTP settings can be found under Miscellaneous->Email settings.
2. Create a new task. For one off tasks like email newsletter choose Interval Type 'manual'. For recurring tasks like daily reports choose Interval Type like 'day'.
3. Enter SQL Query, make sure it returns correct data. Populate email fields like 'To', 'Subject' and 'Email body'. Preview your email. Send test email. If everything looks good save your task.
4. Schedule a cron job to run cron script once a day or once an hour.If your website runs on Linux web server and you have access to crontab file you have two options here.
If you are not sure how to schedule a cron job open a free account with monitoring service like Montastic and add cron page URL to be pinged once a day or or once an hour.
Cron page URL:
Yes, you can choose Interval to be manual and it will not run until you start it manually.
In TO field specify %EmailAddressField%. Instead of EmailAddressField use the actual name of the field that stores email addresses.
This field is optional and can be left empty. Use it when you need to update a record in the main table after email is sent. Typical use includes updating Status field with value like 'sent' or update EmailSent field with the current date/time.
Note how we reference the field from the main SQL query via %main.CustomerID%.
Simply insert %unsubscribe% tag anywhere in email body. Note that this tag only makes sense when email is sent to subscription list.
This can be changed right in the software (PHPRunner, ASPRunnerPro, ASPRunner.NET). Proceed to Miscellaneous screen, click 'Email settings' and enter FROM email address there.
This can be changed in the software (PHPRunner, ASPRunnerPro, ASPRunner.NET). Proceed to Miscellaneous screen, click 'Email settings' and enter SMTP server details there.
"Subscription widget" or "subscription form" is a piece of HTML code that can be inserted into any page of your website allowing website visitors subscribe to your newsletter. Here is how it typically looks. Subscription widget doesn't come with its own CSS and will inherit look and feel of your website.Subscription is done via AJAX, page won't be reloaded.
By default date values are presented as is in your email meaning you will see something like this: Your invoice is due on 2015-06-17 00:00:00. This is obviously not what you looking for.
You can modify your SQL query to retrieve date values in nicely formatted way i.e. 06/17/2015
And this is how it supposed to look when you run it:
Each database comes with its own functions for date formatting. In MySQL you can use DATE_FORMAT.
The best option is to use HTML email and insert an img tag specifying complete URL of image file. Here is an example:
You can use multiple queries in 'Execute SQL query after email sent'. Use semicolon to separate queries.
Glad you asked. See how you can manage password reminders and expiration using MassMailer template.
The default SMS provider is Twilio. Other supported providers are: 1s2u.com, easysendsms.com, gatewayapi.com, messagebird.com, wausms.com. In your software manual proceed to Miscellaneous settings->Multiple SMS providers section to find out how to switch to another provider.
You can attach a page from your project to every email you send. You can choose between PDF and HTML attachment formats. PDF format works better with View and Printer-friendly pages.
How to attach the page that is password-protected?
1. In MassMailer task enter either a hardcoded username and password (send the same attachment to all users) or select username and passwords fields (every user will receive a copy of their own data).
2. In your project, where the page to be exported resides, add the following code to AfterAppInit event. MassMailer template will pass username/password to the page to be exported and the following code will help to access a password protected page.PHPRunner: ASPRunner.NET: ASPRunnerPro: