Version 10.5 of PHPRunner, ASPRunner.NET is here (ASPRunnerPro 10.5 will be available soon).
Please note this is a beta version and is not ready to be used in production yet. If you purchased PHPRunner, ASPRunner.NET or ASPRunnerPro less than one year ago you can download the registered version in your control panel. If you purchased more than one year ago you can also see upgrade links in the control panel.
If you are not eligible to get version 10.5 as a free upgrade here are trial version download links for you.
What's new in this version
1. Reports editing in Page Designer
2. New Visual features (AdminLTE like).
3. Excel-like editing AKA Spreadsheet mode. Once this option is enabled the list page will load in Spreadsheet mode with all records editable. All changes to data will be saved automatically.
Also, there is an option to add a new record automatically once you click TAB while in the last column of the last record. Ideal for entering large amounts of data using the keyboard only.
4. OKTA authentication (will be ready in the final version)
5. Dialog API enhancements (lookups, date pickers, data validation )
6. SweetAlerts based popup confirmations popups.
7. Two-factor authentication now supports email and Google Authenticator.
There are options like make 2FA mandatory, "Remember this machine for two weeks" and also users can turn 2FA on and off on their profile page.
8. Better business templates integration, it will be easier to add multiple business templates to the project.
Also, we are working on revamping some built-in business templates look, see updated Cars template screenshot.
9. New mapping functionality ( Here.com, MapQuest.com, and also we will use free Google Maps Embed API for simple maps like 'View as' Map)
10. User profile page ( 2fa - phone, email, Google Authenticator (TOTP), profile picture)
11. Reorder records by drag and drop. This will not be available in the beta version but will be a part of the final version.