We are glad to announce a first public preview of ASPRunner.NET 6.0. This is a not a stable release, feel free to use it for evaluation purposes. We expect final version to be available in a few weeks.
ASPRunner.NET 6.0 is built on the top of MVC3 framework.
Here is the list of features that are not implemented yet in this preview. All features below will be available in the final version.
- Right now SQL Server and MySQL databases are supported. Final version will also support Oracle, MS Access and Postgre.
- C# only. VB.NET will be available in final version.
- Charts and reports are not supported yet
- View/Edit plugins not available yet
- Export/Import pages
- View as Audio/Video
- Active Directory support
- Data Encryption
- Facebook login
- Templates like Jobs, Cars, Vacations etc
- Mobile template
Here are features that most likely won't make it in ASPRunner.NET 6.0. They will be added in next release.
- Export to PDF
- Export/Import to Excel 2007
- Web reports
- Templates pack: Shopping Cart, Members, Calendar
Let us know what you think of this update. Bug reports to be sent via our helpdesk.