This is the second video in educational series that shows how you can create a simple project, connect to your database, build it and view in browser.
Here is the outline:
- connection to local or remote MySQL database
- previewing your application using built-in web server
- XAMPP installation
- previewing your application using XAMPP's web server (Apache)
- uploading your application to the remote web server
- transferring your MySQL database to remote web server
- running your application on remote web server
We want to provide you with the best learning experience and at this time asking for your feedback. Feel free to post your comments below.