ASPRunnerPro - Live demo
Download all live demos (43Mb) to play with them offline.
- Unzip live demo files
- Create a new MySQL database. Execute livedemo_all.sql script to create all required tables.
- Run ASPRunnerPro, browse to one of live demo folders and open project file.
- The stored database connection will fail. Point database connection to the database you just created.
- Build project and enjoy.
For demo purpose all Add, Edit, and Delete Functions have been disabled.
Demo1 covers the following basic features:
- Master-details relationships.
- Add, edit and delete functionality, sort, search data, export data.
- Database images displaying and upload.
- Dependent drop-down boxes on EDIT/ADD pages.
- Multilingual templates. Ability to change page language on the fly.
- Add new items to dropdown boxes and listboxes on the fly.
- Using Rich Text Editor.
- Inline Add/Edit functionality.
Enter the Demo1 Site
Demo2 covers the following security features:
- Password-protected access to the database.
- Guest user with read-only access.
- Multiple user groups with different permissions.
- Admin user with full access to all data.
- New user registration, password reminder, change password.
Enter the Demo2 Site
Demo3 covers "Events" features:
- Redirect to LIST page after adding or editing.
- Show quantity of deleted records.
- Show list of customer orders.
- Before deleting a record check if related records exist.
- Speed up data entry using events.
Enter the Demo3 Site
Demo4 covers reporting and charting features:
- Reports and charts.
- Custom views.
- Using INNER JOIN, GROUP By SQL queries to shape data.
Enter the Demo4 Site
Demo5 covers visual appearance features:
- Visual appearance customization, using different styles for different pages.
- Using different layouts for different tables and pages.
Enter the Demo5 Site
Demo6 covers dashboards functionality:
- Multiple grids on the same page
- Multiple related tables on the same pages
- Grids, charts and reports on the same page
Enter the Demo6 Site
Demo7 covers mapping and printing functionality
- Wizard-like Add/Edit pages
- Editing details records in dashboards
- Heatmaps, clustered maps etc
- Printing master and details together
Enter Live Demo 7
Demo8 Bootstrap layouts and Page Designer functionality
- Different Bootstrap layouts for different pages
- Additional pages of the same type
- Tabs and sections
- Multi-column Add/Edit pages
- Custom buttons
Enter Live Demo 8
Demo9 Additional pages, Grouping on the List page, OR search
- Different permissions for Additional pages
- Grouping on the List page
- OR search
- Update selected records
- Show/hide List page fields in run-time
- New PDF export engine
- Collapsible side bar
- New look of cross-tab reports
Enter Live Demo 9