You can format field values by adding ASP code.
Input value is stored in the variable $value. Output value is assigned to the same variable $value. You can access other fields of the same data record as $data["FieldName"].
If you chose Lookup wizard in the "Edit as" settings, use $value to access the Display field value and $data["LinkFieldName"] to access the Link field value.
1. Convert a string into the upper case:
2. Format 10-digit phone number into the following format (xxx) xxx-xxx:
3. Display value of field FirstName as <FirstName> <LastName> (if LastName field defined):
4. Display a number in black color if number is positive and red font if number is negative:
5. Display a field containing email address as email hyperlink (mailto function used). The value of subject in mailto function is set to a value of another field:
6. Display a field value in one line (without line breaks):
7. Display all images uploaded via multiupload:
8. Display phone number as click-to-call link for mobile browsers: